SKR Home and Health Care Solutions offers services designed to meet your needs.
Companion and Caregiving Options:
· Home Health Aide (HHA)
· Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) and Companion
· Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
· Registered Nurses (RN)
Minimum of 8 hours through 24-hour coverage with live-in options available.
Includes bathing, dressing, meal preparation, errands, prescription fill/refill, laundry, driving to and from doctor’s appointments, assistance with recovery, ambulation, light housekeeping.
All caregivers have CPR certification. Please call or email us to tailor our services to meet your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- My mother does not want to have someone in her home. She is very independent and has been fighting this discussion. How do I talk her into this?
- My parents are ready for the next stage of their lives. They still live in the home I grew up in; how does this process even begin?
- We would like to go away for a few days and my mother should not be alone. Can you provide someone for the weekend?
- My father was just diagnosed with Dementia. Do you have caregivers with that kind of experience?
- My mother was diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment for 4 months.
- Can you help with services every other week while we are at work?
- I will be in the hospital for a small procedure and I do not want to be alone. Can you send someone that can stay with me in my hospital room for 3 days?
SKR can help with all of the above and more! Our caregivers are safe, experienced and compassionate. We will help you come up with the best plan to suit your needs.